The Drupal Developer provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and develop technology solutions. Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Assist in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web application for healthcare industry
- Work with others to design and code service interfaces from Drupal to external systems using Rest API(s)
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Solid understanding of webforms module in Drupal
- Must have knowledge of Single Sign On for Drupal Drupal with IDP(s) using SAML and Oauth
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
- Must have working knowledge of Acquia platform
- Must have a strong working experience in unit, functional, and regression testing (using tools such as webdrivers, BHAT etc.)