The project needs a Software Developer to develop Web-based applications in a Angular, .Net, SQL Server, Mongo DB, and Windows environment. Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization. Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into AWS and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
Clearance: Top Secret – Required
- Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis: design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular, C#, .Net Core Framework, and SQL Server.
- Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
- Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such Mongo, redis, react and more. And steering the system into an AWS and container environment.
- Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
- Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
- Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
- Top Secret Clearance
- 3+ years C#, Visual Studio, and SQL Server.
- Experience with program design based on accepted requirements
- Experience conducting unit and integration testing
Minimum Education Required:
BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) or related IT experience.
- Experience with open source technologies like Docker, Redis, Django, Jenkins, Mongo DB, and AWS
- Experience with Agile and developing User Stories